Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Oliver Reed Said


At the New York Athletic Club they serve amazing food. People go there, get healthy, and then eat themselves to death - which is, I suppose, the right way to do it.
Oliver Reed

Awe and respect are two different things.
Oliver Reed

But the trouble is that when you drink it, you invariably meet other people drinking it.
Oliver Reed

Even though people say Richard Harris and I have been having a great feud, it's not true.
Oliver Reed

I also use women as a sex object; maybe I'm kinky. However, I like to talk to them as well.
Oliver Reed

I believe my woman shouldn't work outside the home.
Oliver Reed

I do not live in the world of sobriety.
Oliver Reed

I do think a carpenter needs a good hammer to bang in the nail.
Oliver Reed

I don't like doing most things unless I can do them quite well.
Oliver Reed

I have made many serious statements - I just can't remember any of them. I guess they mustn't have been very important.
Oliver Reed

I have two ambitions in life: one is to drink every pub dry, the other is to sleep with every woman on earth.
Oliver Reed

I like the effect drink has on me.
Oliver Reed

I like to give my inhibitions a bath now and then.
Oliver Reed

I might get drunk one day and fall in love or fall over a hooker outside, and I would have consummated a relationship that I couldn't necessarily believe in.
Oliver Reed

I wouldn't like to see a chick of mine taking her clothes off and kissing a fellow on screen. And my girls must get very hurt when they see me doing it.
Oliver Reed

I'm not a villain, I've never hurt anyone. I'm just a tawdry character who explodes now and again.
Oliver Reed

I'm not as thrilled with myself as I used to be.
Oliver Reed

I'm only drinking white wine because I'm on a diet and I don't eat.
Oliver Reed

I'm really a pacifist.
Oliver Reed

If the money's right, I'll do a film.
Oliver Reed

Raquel Welch is someone I can also live without. We've got some love scenes together and I am dreading them!
Oliver Reed

Then you get into it, especially if you start talking about football, fighting and Muhammad Ali. Then the ladies get very bored and start delivering ultimatums.
Oliver Reed

What's the point of staying sober?
Oliver Reed

When I come home and I'm tired from filming all day, I expect her to be there and make sure everything is cool for me. You know, like drawing my bath and helping me into bed.
Oliver Reed

You get so weak from eating pears that you fall down, and then they come and take you away on a stretcher.
Oliver Reed

No comments: