Friday, June 20, 2008

DeForest Kelley Said


I am still seeking to become firmly established as an actor.
DeForest Kelley

I had fallen in love with California.
DeForest Kelley

I have been exposed to a great amount of temptation throughout the course of my career.
DeForest Kelley

I have considered myself a mature actor.
DeForest Kelley

I have deep feelings for the welfare and comfort of others.
DeForest Kelley

I have no aspiration whatsoever to be the next great leading man.
DeForest Kelley

I m up at 5 in the morning and in bed by 10 in the evening.
DeForest Kelley

I once aged 90 years old in one episode.
DeForest Kelley

I ran around with the other youngsters, hunting, fishing and raising tadpoles and all the rest.
DeForest Kelley

I refuse to be crude and selfish in any way.
DeForest Kelley

It was a perfectly average well- adjusted childhood, not a bit unlike that of millions of other individuals.
DeForest Kelley

My ambition is peace and perfection.
DeForest Kelley

My father started me singing in church.
DeForest Kelley

Star Trek has brought so much of what I want within my grasp.
DeForest Kelley

Star Trek is perhaps the best thing that ever happened to me, in a career sense.
DeForest Kelley

The most important influence in my childhood was my father.
DeForest Kelley

What I truly miss the most is having sufficient time to do all the things that need to be done around the house and for our friends.
DeForest Kelley

You see, I was the son of a baptist minister.
DeForest Kelley

No comments: