Friday, February 8, 2013

Snapped



image borrowed from bing


Snapped

“I wouldn’t recommend sex, drugs or insanity for
everyone--but they’ve always worked for me.”
--Hunter S. Thompson

Christopher Dormer 
runs like Rambo 
in the Sierra Madre;

former special forces,
former LAPD officer,

“suspected”
of murdering four people,
including a cop.

He posted his manifesto,
praising Tim Tebow, 
Ellen Degeneres,
Charlie Sheen;

 told Sheen he is
“fucking awesome”,

Degeneres’
critics were
“pieces of shit.”

It’s hard to believe
this is the
real deal.

Glenn Buttkus

February 2013

Posted over on G-Man's Flash 55



3 comments:

g-man said...

GB, I don't know what to think of this guy.
And let me tell you, I'm quite certain that he saw
Some crazy shit on the L.A.P.D.!!!
It never warrants cold blooded murder though.
Excellent 55
Thanks for playing, thanks for the visit, and have a
Kick Ass Week End

Yvonne Osborne said...

Timely written. Snapped indeed. Sometimes it seems like the whole country is coming apart at the seams. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I've only followed the story tangentially, but seems just so sad and awful. I will read more about it. Thanks. k.