Thursday, November 18, 2010

Tick

Image borrowed from Bing


Tick


So why? My car gonna turn into a pumpkin?

Don't make fun of me, Bruce. I just have to get home, that's all. Just please take me home. Please.

Darlene, look. Are you tired?

No.

Well, lets just have a little more fun, OK? Let's go down to the beach.

Bruce, no. I have to go home. Really.

Aw, c'mon, Darlene. It's early. I know, let's go to the Big Top and get some barbeque. They're open real late Saturday nights, right?

Bruce, we're three blocks from my house. Please, Bruce.

Just a kiss, Darlene? Then I'll take you right home.

Well, she loved to kiss, and it made her foolish, sometimes. So they pulled into the park at the end of her street and he parked way in the back and he kissed her - he was a really good kisser and she kissed him back. She lost track of time a bit.

And the town hall clock struck midnight and her ears grew long and her eyes grew yellow and she bared her fangs and ripped out his throat.


Walnut and Pearl

Posted over on Walnut & Pearl
Listed as #35 over on Magpie Tales 41

No comments: