Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sarah Jessica Parker Speaks


A squirrel is just a rat with a cuter outfit!
Sarah Jessica Parker

After all, computers crash, people die, relationships fall apart. The best we can do is breath and reboot.
Sarah Jessica Parker

Are we simply romantically challenged, or are we sluts?
Sarah Jessica Parker

Balls are to men what purses are to women.
Sarah Jessica Parker

Can you make a mistake and miss your fate?
Sarah Jessica Parker

Can you really forgive if you can't forget?
Sarah Jessica Parker

Do we need distance to get close?
Sarah Jessica Parker

Every once in awhile, a girl has to indulge herself.
Sarah Jessica Parker

I don't believe in email. I'm an old-fashioned girl. I prefer calling and hanging up.
Sarah Jessica Parker

I don't judge others. I say if you feel good with what you're doing, let your freak flag fly.
Sarah Jessica Parker

I like my money right where I can see it... hanging in my closet.
Sarah Jessica Parker

I write about sex, not love. What do I know about love?
Sarah Jessica Parker

I'm very, very concerned about the Bush presidency. I'm worried about the kinds of cuts in domestic programs that mean something to a lot of people, including members of my family, who depend on certain things from the government.
Sarah Jessica Parker

If two people have only one thought between them, something is very wrong.
Sarah Jessica Parker

In a relationship, when does the art of compromise become compromising?
Sarah Jessica Parker

It's like the riddle of the Sphinx... why are there so many great unmarried women, and no great unmarried men?
Sarah Jessica Parker

Maybe our mistakes are what make our fate.
Sarah Jessica Parker

Men who are too good looking are never good in bed because they never had to be.
Sarah Jessica Parker

So many roads. So many detours. So many choices. So many mistakes.
Sarah Jessica Parker

To be in a couple, do you have to put your single self on a shelf?
Sarah Jessica Parker

When it comes to life and love, why do we believe our worst reviews?
Sarah Jessica Parker

When men attempt bold gestures, generally it's considered romantic. When women do it, it's often considered desperate or psycho.
Sarah Jessica Parker

When real people fall down in life, they get right back up and keep walking.
Sarah Jessica Parker

No comments: