Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bird's Eye View of Ernest's Nest



Janet Leigh was challenged to write a "poem" using the following data as the primary impetus. She rose to the occasion;

“We are a company in Northern Maine who specializes in the production of high quality Domestic & exotic lumber, Thin wood, veneer, Burls, Variety & Bulk lumber packs Etc. We produce only High quality products for the most quality conscious consumers. Please E-mail or call for a free catalog.e-mail edrost5…@aol.com Tel#1-207-764-0301 Fax 1-207-764-5138.
Ask for Ernest

“We specialize in: Burls For turners boxmakers etc. Thin Domestics for boxmakers Specialty Lumber (Bird’s eye & Curly Maple, Qtr Sawn white oak) Millwork & Restoration work. If you are a woodworker, Be it CabinetMaker, Furnituremaker, Knifemaker, Instrumentmaker, scroll saw etc. We have the woods for you.”


Bird’s Eye View of Ernest’s Nest

Ernest

burl me

ohhh baby

wood you

earnestly…?

Veneer me kiss me

oh baby

wood you?

oh.. l-oo-k!

I LOVE it!

thin

exotic

nestled in curly maple

ooooo la la caro mio!

burnish me! baby!

turner this way!



turner that way!

burnish me, baby!

wood you?!

ahhh ahhh

baaaaaaaaaaaaaabeeeeeeeeee!

…………………|&%|…..would you like a smoke with that, poopsie?

[I bad ;]

Janet Leigh: in a fit of whimsey

No comments: