Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Unfinished Letter to Death


Painting by Egon Schiele


Unfinished Letter to Death


Though we've often passed on airplanes,

at the library, in the desert, I've never

Imagine my surprise when

First allow me to introduce my colleagues and their

Let's be honest: that dog had already

And we really didn't know that insects

I agree, the arguments for the first attack seemed

Moreover, the sun gets very hot during these months,

would it be too much

In the ring, most boxers

Vodka itself is not so terrible if

The tobacco industry has systematically

You see, if I had only been ten minutes earlier,

The toaster and the hairdryer are indeed

flawed appliances but

It only took one despot, a painting by Degas,

and an angry mistress to

War, to many of us here in the United States, seems a bit

Please, think of the How much would it take to

From now on, I promise to

I can guarantee, not only Geronimo and his ghost

This is to advise you that you are not to come within

Without further adieu,



Connie Voisine
Posted over on Campbell Corner

No comments: