Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Cary Grant Said


Ah, beware of snobbery; it is the unwelcome recognition of one's own past failings.
Cary Grant

Divorce is a game played by lawyers.
Cary Grant

Do your job and demand your compensation - but in that order.
Cary Grant

Everyone wants to be Cary Grant. Even I want to be Cary Grant.
Cary Grant

I improve on misquotation.
Cary Grant

I pretended to be somebody I wanted to be until finally I became that person. Or he became me.
Cary Grant

I think that making love is the best form of exercise.
Cary Grant

Insanity runs in my family. It practically gallops.
Cary Grant

My father used to say, 'Let them see you and not the suit. That should be secondary.'
Cary Grant

My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.
Cary Grant

To succeed with the opposite sex, tell her you're impotent. She can't wait to disprove it.
Cary Grant

We have our factory, which is called a stage. We make a product, we color it, we title it and we ship it out in cans.
Cary Grant

When people tell you how young you look, they are telling you how old you are.
Cary Grant

No comments: