Monday, May 19, 2008

Pat Boone Said


Anyway, legislative ability, I think is second to the ability of a leader to inspire and literally to lead in positive directions.
Pat Boone

Don't trust anyone over 30.
Pat Boone

I hope a great young Reagan will emerge.
Pat Boone

I think the best president - because he changed the whole mood of the country, the whole economy of the country, and stood up to Communism... that was continuing its causes around the world, and backed them off and caused them to collapse - and that was Ronald Reagan.
Pat Boone

I'm associated with gospel music in the minds of millions of people.
Pat Boone

I've always wanted to stay involved with young people. I never bought into the idea that entertainers owe nothing to their audience except a good performance.
Pat Boone

I've had death threats, if you can imagine.
Pat Boone

If there's anyone in my lifetime who deserves honor it is Billy Graham. I think he is the most significant figure since the apostles.
Pat Boone

In fact - statistically, as you know - people have done polls, research, and at least 80 percent or more or working media are liberal Democrats if they are involved with any party and certainly liberal in their philosophy.
Pat Boone

In this culture, where entertainers and athletes wield such power, it seems only right to me that they try to make their influence a good one.
Pat Boone

Ironically, for a few million people in the Far East, I did become an English teacher through my music.
Pat Boone

It is quite true - in fact, obvious on the surface - that the vast majority of dramatic shows and comedies, as well, advocate a liberal and humanistic and relativistic lifestyle and concept.
Pat Boone

So although women can do anything that men can't do, they can also do something that men can't do, and that is mother their children.
Pat Boone

So I have four daughters, about ten granddaughters, and five grandsons.
Pat Boone

So I would say Reagan was the best, and certainly Clinton the worst.
Pat Boone

So obviously, any religion embodies some form of rules and expectations for behavior, and even sometimes consequences, and they don't want to hear any of that.
Pat Boone

Then the album created a tremendous furor and got me kicked off Christian television for two months, and then restored after they settled down and listened to the music and realized there was nothing wrong with it.
Pat Boone

There's something about me that makes a lot of people want to throw up.
Pat Boone

This may surprise you, but I was arrested in high school.
Pat Boone

We've been in the same house since 1960, so we've been here for 45 years now.
Pat Boone

When political figures are shown on television or in movies, it's always the liberal Democrats that are shown to be humane, caring people.
Pat Boone

When you get married you forget about kissing other women.
Pat Boone

When you hear my records today, you hear a vanilla sounding artist with no black inflection, although I was trying to imitate what I heard.
Pat Boone

No comments: