Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Demon Dancing




image from wikipedia.


Demon Dancing

“My demons and I are not compatible; never have
been, never will be.”--G.G. Allin.

Beyond surreal,
I watched her
turn her head all the way around
like a barn owl.
She had goat’s eyes,
all yellow with vertical pupils,
and had moldy pink horns for ears;

then she projectile-vomited
several quarts of thick green mucus
that steamed and smelled
of urine and dead rats.

She spoke in a low rumbling rasp,
Your mother was fucked
by idiots and mad men,
you pencil-dicked fudge-packing faggot!

She rose up off the filthy bed
and spun in mid-air,
flinging feces in all directions,
before descending to her scabby knees,
grabbed my rosary, and began
masterbating with the cross, screaming:
This is what Jesus really needed,
the taste of a young twat!

I tossed holy water on her,
and it burned her face like acid.
I yelled: In the name of our savior,
Jesus Christ, I demand that you abandon
this innocent girl!
Her demonic laughter was chilling.
We are legion, and we are beyond
your pathetic reach, pedophile priest!

Then I opened my eyes,
and my digital clock read
in red hot numbers--
midnight.


Glenn Buttkus

Posted over at dVerse Poets Pub

9 comments:

said...

This seems like it’s probably pretty spot-on, as demonic possessions go.

Very brave and well written contribution. Gripping work.

Dwight L. Roth said...

A really surreal bad dream! Makes one thankful to wake up!!

robkistner said...

Wow dude — evil incarnate for certain. That’s one bad to the bone bitch. You got the makings of a horror movie there. Glenn, one I would be too terrified to see — but the public loves dem demon flix. Strong writing!

Jade Li said...

I wonder if the "pedophile priest" was dreaming of his victims and their revenge.... definitely falls into the realm of surreal horror.

lillianthehomepoet.wordpress.com said...

You've penned a truly evil scene....frighteningly evil actually. An amazing write.

Linda Lee Lyberg said...

Glenn- this is frightening and scary. Years ago, The Exorcist gave me the same chills and I wore a cross necklace to bed for months. Well done!

brudberg said...

What a frightful dream... I love the detail with those red digit numbers on your clock... that sounds like something from the 70s...

Judy Dykstra-Brown said...

Hmmm. I think you have The Exorcist beat! Didn't think it was possible.

Frank Hubeny said...

Nothing like that coincidence of midnight at the end.