Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Puissant Path



image from artamerica.com

 Puissant Path

“If you can do something well, do it--take

a bite of gratification.”--Mike McManus.


Our first kiss

tasted

of honeysuckle and cayenne.

Each embrace after that

became turbo-charged.

My blood heated up,

raging through the arterial canals,

like bubbles rising in boiling water.


Everything

that could stretch and swell,

did so, 

temperature spiked;

love sacks filled to bursting,

crimson turned to magenta.

Phallus and fingertips and eye lids

plumped with lust.


I could see, and feel

your body equally aroused, 

your skin very warm to the touch;

your sighs and labored breathing

locked in concert,

your eyes turning from hazel

to forest green,

your pouty full lips

pink with longing.


That first glimpse

of your perky breasts

sent a shock to my hips,

and they began to tango;

your flat stomach still soft,

your fiery fingers kneading

my abs, chest and glutes.

Your mouth became

a serenade, stoking the tempo

of our encounter,

my mouth became a love ballad,

my tongue was a metronome,

activating undulation;

lips and tongue,

lips and tongue,

then rock hard access

to a fecund cavern,

where walls are slippery

yet firm, a shallow plunge,

a beautiful box canyon,

and although I was held captive,

I enjoyed the servitude;

syncopated strokes

from a amorous piston,

racing for the G-spot

at redline 7,000;


that space

where everything goes silent,

following salutes from the big bang,

where implosion & explosion lock arms,

ten throbbing seconds

in the orgasmatron,

while ejaculating energy sears

into the plaster walls,

and precious romantic fluids

are exchanged--


just as everything stops,

and we can barely hear

the crying and sighing,

as spirit intertwines

into Cupid’s helix,

and molten heart shards

fully penetrate

beyond the beyond,

just before,

exhausted love mists

become efficacious

and well spent.



Glenn Buttkus


Posted over at d'Verse Poets Pub

16 comments:

Sanaa Rizvi said...

Now that's a perfect erotic poem! Whooooshh!❤️ I love how sensual the imagery is in this poem as the reader is led to experience myriad emotions especially; "crimson turned to magenta," "your pouty full lipspink with longing," and oh "molten heart shards fully penetrate beyond the beyond." Sigh .. thank you so much for writing to the prompt, Glenn!😃

Dale said...

Now THAT is erotica.
Wonderful.

JadeLi said...

I love that wild ride, Glenn, and you articulate it so well. My favorite part is this:
"as spirit intertwines

into Cupid’s helix,

and molten heart shards

fully penetrate

beyond the beyond,"

Exquisite and holy.

Poetry for Healing said...

Wow Glenn! That was amazing.... I'm exhausted now and I might need a cigarette!!!

Lucy said...

This is indeed erotica, no doubt about that. So sensual, powerful and what sounds like an evocative experience! Very powerfully written.

Dwight L. Roth said...

I felt like a voyeur of your love making, Glenn. I liked the image of Cupid's helix!

Ingrid said...

Wow, this is an erotic rollercoaster ride, strikingly visual and sensual! I like how you describe the lady's eyes 'turning from hazel/to forest green,' - very striking!

Kim M. Russell said...

I love the combination of honeysuckle and cayenne in the first kiss, Glenn, which promised so much – and you delivered! I especially love the lines:
‘Your mouth became
a serenade, stoking the tempo
of our encounter,
my mouth became a love ballad,
my tongue was a metronome’.

Grace said...

Passionate and sensual love ballad. I love the sounds complementing the tides of the symphony of love.

robkistner said...

HOT Glenn — cookin’! Loved the bold expression. I like my erotica with some strength, and this was strong... well written brother.

brudberg said...

This is truly erotic... the detail of eyes changing color is truly an excellent detail in this lustful poem.

Ken Gierke said...

Excuse me, while I take a shower.

indybev said...

I think I have to renew my senior citizens card! Erotic? I should say!

Jenna Kirkpatrick said...

Wow - you really captured the excitement of an erotic encounter! That was fabulous. <3

Mother Wintermoon said...

Exciting, fiery and passionate!

pvcann.com said...

I like the way you take us into passion, but it leaves something, it is not just done, it is embodied.