Thursday, June 3, 2010

Do Me Right


Image by Thomasz Dyksinski


Do Me Right

My baby don't do me
like she should,
cuz she mad bout dis
and dat,

She know better but
dat's all she would
do for me tonite,
make me crazy tight,

Dem udder womens say
dey do me just fine,
jez gotta put all my
money on the line,

Damn, baby, you gives
me dose old man blues,
and you gotta stop
fore I calls a cop,

and put your shapely
ass up in da jailhouse,
den dat police man gonna
teach you, teach you

to do your daddy mo' better.
Ain't kiddin'round no mo',
gonna kick your butt out
da door,

unless you do me right
tonight! Oh yeah, umm,
umm, zip, uh-huh, dat's
right, tonight.

Glenn Buttkus June 2010

***Crazy little ditty just seemed to twang in my head this morning,
and all could hear was slide guitar and harmonica and the blues.

No comments: